Patients with Type 2 diabetes are invited to attend a free education session where you will discuss practical skills and advice relating to your diabetes including food choices, activity and medication.
The DESMOND programme is:
- a chance to find out more about Type 2 diabetes
- designed to help you manage the changes diabetes can bring to your life
- an opportunity to meet and share experiences with others - you are also welcome to bring a family member or friend with you.
Taking control of your can help you towards:
• improving your diabetes
• maintaining a healthy weight
• reducing the amount of medication you need to take
• reducing stress and tiredness.
There is now a wider choice of venues across Coventry, Rugby and North Warwickshire available with dates and times to suit you.
Take control of your diabetes today
Call free on 0808 169 1225 or email email@example.com to find out more about the options available to you.
You can also speak to your GP or Nurse to discuss your diabetes management.