Do you need EXTENDED HOURS appointments?
Many practices in Coventry and Rugby now offer GP and Nurse appointments in the evening and weekends.
To book an appointment or find out more, please speak to your practice receptionist.
Our nurses see patients for the following appointments:
- Ear Syringing
- Childhood Immunisations and Vaccinations
- Cytology (smears)
- BP Checks
- Asthma Checks
- Contraception including Depo injections (the patient will need to bring the injection with them)
- Vitamin B12 injections (the patient will need to bring the injection with them)
Appointments are available at all our Extended Hours Hubs:
1) Longford Primary Care Centre, (Dr Princewill & Partners), Longford Road, CV6 6DR
2) Moseley Avenue Surgery, 109 Moseley Avenue, CV6 1HS
3) Quinton Park Medical Centre, Cheylesmore, CV3 5PZ
4) Stoke Aldermoor Medical Centre, The Barley Lea, CV3 1EG
5) The Broad Street Surgery, 200 Broad Street, CV6 5BG
6) Tile Hill Surgery, Station Avenue, CV4 9HS
7) Wood End Health Centre, Deedmore Road, CV2 1XA
8) Rugby Health and Wellbeing Centre, Drover Close, CV21 3HX
Cancelling an appointment
If you need to cancel your appointment in extended hours, please notify your own practice up to 6.30pm.
Please tell the receptionist which site your appointment is booked at, and at what time, and they will notify the doctor.