Do you need EXTENDED ACCESS appointments?
Many practices in Coventry, Rugby & North Warwickshire now offer GP and Nurse appointments in the evening and weekends.
To book an appointment please contact your registered practice or to find out more, contact us directly on: 02477 710987
To cancel an appointment that you have booked in Extedned Access, contact your registered practice or if outside of the practice opening hours then please call: 02477 710987
Our nurses see patients for the following appointments:
- Ear Syringing
- Childhood Immunisations and Vaccinations
- Cytology (smears)
- BP Checks
- Asthma Checks
- Contraception including Depo injections (the patient will need to bring the injection with them)
- Vitamin B12 injections (the patient will need to bring the injection with them)
Appointments are available at the following Extended Hours Hubs - Monday to Friday 6.30pm to 9.30pm & Saturday 9am to 12pm:
1) Longford Primary Care Centre, (Dr Princewill & Partners), Longford Road, CV6 6DR
2) Moseley Avenue Surgery, 109 Moseley Avenue, CV6 1HS
3) Quinton Park Medical Centre, Cheylesmore, CV3 5PZ
4) Stoke Aldermoor Medical Centre, The Barley Lea, CV3 1EG
5) The Broad Street Surgery, 200 Broad Street, CV6 5BG
6) Tile Hill Surgery, Station Avenue, CV4 9HS (Additional session Sunday's - 10am to 1pm)
7) Wood End Health Centre, Deedmore Road, CV2 1XA
Appointments are available at our Rugby Extended Hours Hub - Monday to Friday 6.30pm to 9.30pm & Saturday 9am to 12pm:
8) Rugby Health and Wellbeing Centre, Drover Close, CV21 3HX
Appointments are available at our Warwickshire North Extended Access Hub - Monday to Friday 6.30pm to 9.30pm & Saturday 9am to 1pm & 1.30 to 5.30pm & Sunday 9am to 2pm
9) Chancery Lane Surgery, Nuneaton, CV10 0PB
Cancelling an appointment
If you need to cancel your appointment in extended hours, please notify your own practice up to 6.30pm.
Please tell the receptionist which site your appointment is booked at, and at what time, and they will notify the doctor.