Do you need EXTENDED HOURS APPOINTMENTS?
Many practices in Coventry and Rugby now offer GP and Nurse appointments in the evening and weekends.
To book an appointment or find out more, please speak to your practice receptionist.
Appointments are available at our Extended Hours Hubs:
1) City of Coventry Health Centre, Stoney Stanton Road, CV1 4FS
2) Tile Hill Surgery, Station Avenue, CV4 9HS
3) Wood End Health Centre, Deedmore Road, CV2 1XA
4) The Broad Street Surgery, 200 Broad Street, CV6 5BG
4) Rugby Health and Wellbeing Centre, Drover Close, CV21 3HX
Cancelling an appointment
If you need to cancel your appointment in extended hours, please notify your own practice up to 6.30pm.
However, if you need to cancel after 6.30pm or notify us of a problem with attending, please telephone 02476 961500.
Please tell the receptionist which site your appointment is booked at, and at what time, and they will notify the doctor.