Coventry and Rugby GP Alliance shares and promotes the best of modern medicine and looks for innovative solutions to the challenges we face.
The Alliance believes that by coming together we can better develop skills and consistency not traditionally available in General Practice to deliver improved services to our community.
The following vision and values are the principles that we work to:
- Protect, improve and extend local General Practice through greater organisational scale to provide convenient high quality, comprehensive and integrated services
- Enhance the skills and flexibility of the General Practice workforce to meet population and service needs with programmes of continuing professional development
- Work and collaborate with others to innovate in service provision, building on new technologies and recognising lifestyle choices of service users in the way in which they wish to access care
- Ensure that all we do is valuable, both for the tax-payer and service user and for those investing their time and money into the Alliance
- Operate ethically, with accountability, probity and fairness at the heart of the organisation.